I know a lot of people often think that you can only get natural and organic beauty products if you pay a lot of money, that they aren’t convenient and that you can only get them at specialty type stores, but the truth is that it can be super affordable and simple to get a hold of great products, even at your local drugstore. I have tons of favorite products that I love from various natural and organic drugstore brands so I thought it would be fun to share my favorite brands that you can easily get ( at least in USA, not sure about other countries sorry!) at your local drugstore.
1. Burt’s Bees. I love Burt’s Bees! They have tons of great skincare and body care products, but my favorite are their lip tints. They have really natural tints that are very wearable for every day and super nourishing on lips. I love them so much and they’re super affordable. You can get them at almost any pharmacy or drugstore like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid or Target.
2. Pacifica. If you’re familiar with Pacifica, you might have seen their products at Sephora, but I was SO excited to see they are now being stocked at Target! Man, how I love Target and this only makes my love grow stronger. They sell a variety of lovely natural body, fragrance, and even some natural cosmetic products like the above eye shadow palette I’m currently lusting after. The photo doesn’t do it justice though. It looks WAY better than that in store and it’s only $11.99! I think that Pacifica has actually lowered their price point to fit in with what Target customers are willing to pay so WOOT! Oh, and they also carry amazingly nourishing body lotions; I especially love their shimmery body lotions which smell incredible.
3. Dr. Bronners. These are not necessarily my favorite products, but they are really great basics to have on hand and they get the job done in a natural, eco sustainable and fair trade kind of way which I really love. Their products are gentle and smell really lovely, but inoffensive. Also, the value for what you pay is amazing as you can get these huge economical sized bottles for under $20.
4. Yes To… Although they have other lines ( Blueberries, Carrots, etc.), my favorite of the lines is the Yes to Cucumbers line. It just smells really refreshing and calming and their face towelettes are lovely for carrying around in my purse whenever I need freshening up! Their products are super affordable and diverse, but nearly all skincare products. I haven’t done much experimenting with their Carrots/Blueberries products, but the Yes to Cucumbers are all pretty amazing.
5. Willa Naturals. Although this is technically a beauty brand for girls, I have no shame in admitting that their products are awesome and, why yes, I use them quite faithfully! My favorite of their items is this Cucumber Face Mask which is both refreshing, detoxifying and cleansing. It’s a great simple clay mask to have on hand for weekly pampering or fighting breakouts and the brand is SUPER affordable for teens and adults alike.
6. Dead Sea Essentials. I actually discovered these by winning a mini spa pack at my sister’s baby shower a few months ago and I was really surprised to actually like their body products. Their body lotion and scrub are both really nice, gentle and calming while their hand cream is super nourishing and smells really pleasant without being too overwhelming.
7. Weleda. Weleda is a fantastic brand for body products, especially natural body oils, bath oils and hydrating creams. Their bath oils are really calming and their creams are great for calming irritation or helping with severe dryness in skin.
8. Avalon Organics. Avalon Organics is a lovely skin care line for brightening and simple basic face moisturizers. I really love their Vitamin C range and that’s mostly the products I’ve tried from them, though they do offer other types of products as well and are all affordably priced.
9. ECO Tools. I absolutely love the ECO Tools brand for makeup brushes and shower tools. They offer great quality makeup brushes that last a super long time and are made with sustainable materials at a very decent price point. Plus, they are stocked at tons of places so you can get them virtually anywhere. Plus, their shower gloves and bath sponges are also lovely and very affordable as well.
10. Physician’s Formula. This is a really lovely cosmetics brand that is offered nearly every pharmacy as well as at Walmart and Target. They are super affordably priced and they offer some fun products like this line of blushers and bronzers that are scented and actually smell really lovely, but are meant to boost your mood. I don’t know if I believe all the mood boosting crap, but it does smell really nice and the designs of these are so cute!
So, those are my favorites; What Are Yours?
I’d Love to Know in the Comments!