Happy International Left – Handers’ Day!
If you didn’t know, I’m left-handed!
Happy day to celebrate left-handers all over the globe!
It’s no longer considered an illness or sign of the devil to be so!
10 Fun Facts About Left Handers:
- Left-handers adjust more readily to seeing underwater (who knew?)
- Left-handers are more likely to have allergies, insomnia, and migraines.
- Left-handers are better multi-taskers.
- Left-handers are 39% more likely to be homosexual (We’re nearly all gay, apparently.)
- Left-handers are more likely to pursue creative careers. (Makes sense to me!)
- Left-handed college graduates go on to become 26% richer than right-handed college graduates. (Awesome! lol)
- Apparently, to call anyone left-handed anything is considered an insult. (See: Left-handed wife = mistress. See also: Left-handed marriage = adulterous sexual liaison.)
- Left-handers are more affected by fear than right-handers(?) and we get more angry as well.
- Left-handers are more likely to become alcoholics than right-handers. (Right-handers have a lower alcohol tolerance level.)
- Left-handers are likely to excel in sports where 2 opponents face on another such as tennis, volleyball, etc.
Leonardo Da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, Albert Einstein, H.G. Wells, Celine Dion, Lewis Carroll, Alexander the Great, Aristotle, David Letterman, Robert DeNiro, Marilyn Monroe, Charlie Chaplin, Nietzsche, Henry Ford, Angelina Jolie, Gandhi, Babe Ruth, Michelangelo, Bill Gates, Mark Twain, Beethoven, Mozart and More.
On Another Note, Grimm Season 2 Comes Back Tonight!
So freaking excited!!!
Anyone else obsessed with Grimm and a Lefty?