I did a cute collage for my mom’s Bella Graciela Blog – Check it out! ❤
Happy Friday Everyone!
I’m back with another fun Halloween post! (Yay!)
This time, I’m posting on fun Halloween costume ideas that are also fashionable. Some are super simple, some are just accessories and some are full blown costumes, but I hope you enjoy!
[Please note – the links are from left to right, top to bottom]
- Tuxedo Romper
- Purple Ribcage Dress
- Skeletal Sweetheart Dress
- Bleached Ribcage Skeleton T-Shirt
- Mod Cloth Skeleton Tights
- Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skull Mary Jane Shoes
- Frankenstein Monster Mary Jane Shoes
- Soundwave High Heel Wedge Shoes
- Blood Spatter High Heel Shoes
- Zombie Kitty Mary Jane Shoes
- Black and White Stripe with Green Knee High Socks
- “Bite Me” Sexy Halloween Tattoo Tights
- Steampunk Gothic Leather Bolero Harness
- Black and Blonde with Bangs Hair Wig
- Teal Green with Blonde Wig
- “Rider Leggings” ( I like to call then Tron leggings! lol)
- Lena Quist Lightning Leggings
- Masquerade Lace Tattoo Mask
- Black Catwoman Harley Quinn Leather Mask
- Mirror Mask
- Strapless Victorian Rag Doll Dress Costume
- Maroon Gothic Sabrina Lolita Costume
- Lolita Blue Alice in Wonderland Costume
- “Boo!” T-Shirt
- “I Only Date Vampires” T-Shirt
For fun, I thought I’d show you all my Halloween costume from a few years back when I was Harley Quinn (Joker’s girlfriend in comic book). If you want more info on how to get this look, just let me know in the comments and I’ll be happy to help you out!
So, are you planning to dress up this year?
If so, what are you going out this Halloween dressed up as?