I did a cute collage for my mom’s Bella Graciela Blog – Check it out! ❤
Happy Sunday Everyone!
I hope you’re all having a nice rest this weekend and looking forward to a new week. I’ve just been relaxing all day and crafting some giveaways for the next 2 months so definitely stay tuned and subscribe so you’re the first to know about them! They’re going to be massive and, for one of them, you’ll have major input into the items up for grabs, but I don’t want to give away too much just yet! Rest assured, they will be awesome and lots of goodies will be in the pot. You can expect one of them to include items and brands I love and have reviewed on this blog, but the other giveaway will strictly include items you love and want to try so stay tuned!
Aside from that, I’ve been budgeting my own Christmas list and figuring out what things I want to gift to family and friends. I’ve been increasingly drawn to things I want to craft instead of purchase. I think it’s a fantastic way to save money and also personalize a gift to those you care for. You can see some great ideas for DIY gifts on Pinterest; that’s where I get the majority of my ideas anyway!!
So, with that, enjoy your Sunday and check out these posts you may have missed this past week!
How’s your Sunday going?
Do anything fun this weekend?
Happy Friday Everyone!
I’m back with another fun Halloween post! (Yay!)
This time, I’m posting on fun Halloween costume ideas that are also fashionable. Some are super simple, some are just accessories and some are full blown costumes, but I hope you enjoy!
[Please note – the links are from left to right, top to bottom]
- Tuxedo Romper
- Purple Ribcage Dress
- Skeletal Sweetheart Dress
- Bleached Ribcage Skeleton T-Shirt
- Mod Cloth Skeleton Tights
- Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skull Mary Jane Shoes
- Frankenstein Monster Mary Jane Shoes
- Soundwave High Heel Wedge Shoes
- Blood Spatter High Heel Shoes
- Zombie Kitty Mary Jane Shoes
- Black and White Stripe with Green Knee High Socks
- “Bite Me” Sexy Halloween Tattoo Tights
- Steampunk Gothic Leather Bolero Harness
- Black and Blonde with Bangs Hair Wig
- Teal Green with Blonde Wig
- “Rider Leggings” ( I like to call then Tron leggings! lol)
- Lena Quist Lightning Leggings
- Masquerade Lace Tattoo Mask
- Black Catwoman Harley Quinn Leather Mask
- Mirror Mask
- Strapless Victorian Rag Doll Dress Costume
- Maroon Gothic Sabrina Lolita Costume
- Lolita Blue Alice in Wonderland Costume
- “Boo!” T-Shirt
- “I Only Date Vampires” T-Shirt
For fun, I thought I’d show you all my Halloween costume from a few years back when I was Harley Quinn (Joker’s girlfriend in comic book). If you want more info on how to get this look, just let me know in the comments and I’ll be happy to help you out!
So, are you planning to dress up this year?
If so, what are you going out this Halloween dressed up as?
Happy Thursday Everyone!
So, today I thought I would do another fashion finds post, inspired by fairy tales of course(!), and this time I’m doing it on Alice in Wonderland. Although she hasn’t really shown up in Once Upon A Time (the ABC show I’m obsessed with!), I do think this type of post is tons of fun to do so I’m doing whichever characters I feel like doing, whether from the show or not, but I hope you enjoy anyway. After all, Alice is one of the most iconic fairy tale type characters even though she technically isn’t and I absolutely love her so, with that, here are my fashion finds for Alice, both modern and classic!
- Blue Twist Back Dress by LOVE; € 32,48
- Lio Mary Jane Flat; $305
- Blue Handmade Stacked Teacups Shelving Unit; $625
- Custom Collette Blouse in Smokey Blue; $85.28
- Michael Kors Eboni Mary Jane Platform Heels; $165
- Black Vince Riding Trousers; $378.66
So, what you think?
Do you prefer a Modern Alice or a Classic Alice style?
What do you imagine Alice wearing?
Today’s post is another fairy tale inspired fashion post. Today’s inspiration is Cinderella! I love the magic behind Cinderella. The idea that anyone can change their circumstances (you know, if you have a wand-happy fairy godmother around!;-)) was something that really inspired me as a little girl. Although not my favorite of the princesses (mine is Belle), I do love all the blue in Disney’s version of Cinderella and the magical transformation behind the story.
I’ve done something a bit different this time. One collage features classical type fashion choices while the other features a more modern interpretation.
- Organic Psych Folk Mini Dress; $165
- Notte Dress by Marchesa; $418
- Cinderella’s Wish Crystal Glass & Pearl Covered Heels; $710
- Kate Middleton Inspired Sapphire Blue Ring; $39.95
- Shameless Jewelry “Twisted Love” Cuff; $149
- Whistles White Seam Back Tee; $60.36
- Burberry Prorsum Lace-up Brown Textured Leather Ankle Boots; $895
- Black Jewel Mid Rise Jeggings in Blue Alter Ego Wash; $128
What do you imagine Cinderella wearing, whether modern or classic style?
Which do you prefer?
This fashion post was inspired Rumpelstiltskin / Mr. Gold from ABC’s Once Upon A Time, but I was motivated to do this post because fellow blogger friend, Senator Brett, complained there were limited options for men in fashion, but I totally disagree! I tried to be a little creative with these fashion picks to emphasize that, but who knows if I was success. At the very least, I hope you enjoy the collages! 🙂
- Diesel Liris Leather Jacket; $478.80
- Chipped Teacup & Saucer; $46
- Rag & Bone Avery Cotton and Merino Wool-Blend Shawl-Collar Cardigan; £230
What do you imagine Rumpelstiltskin / Mr. Gold wearing?