I ♥ Spring Tag!
- Favourite spring nail polish? I don’t really have a solid favorite for all time, but my current is favorite is Tropicana Nights by Karma Organic Spa & You can see my review for it – here.
- What is your must-have lip colour this spring? My must-have lip color for Spring is Coral Dawn by Karen Murrell. I really love KM lipsticks for a number of reasons – they’re eco and completely biodegradable, 100% natural, and the colors are very beautiful and pigmented. Plus, they smell like cinnamon! You can see a bunch of her amazing lipstick colors – here.
- Show us your favourite spring dress! Hmm.. I don’t actually have one really, but this one is nice!
- What’s your favourite flower? My favorite flower used to be roses, but these days I really love dandelions and orchids.
- Favourite spring scarf/accessory? My favorite Spring accessory is probably my Coral Dawn lipstick by KM. I always feel like a nice lip color really brightens up your face.
- What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Make-up, fashion or both!)
- Favourite spring candle? I really like this one by EkoMiko Candles. It smells really floral and lovely; plus it’s very eco friendly and natural!
- Favourite body spray/perfume for spring? My favorite fragrance for Spring is the Parfums de Nicolai in L’eau a La Folie which I recently got for my birthday! It smells like coconut, vanilla and lime which feels very Spring/Summer to me! It really evolves as you wear it and smells light, but pleasant.
- What is spring like where you live? It’s pretty much either rainy and cool or on the hotter side of things. Living in Cali, you’ll find that the weather is really bi-polar here. It can be super hot one day and then ridiculously cold and rainy the next and it’s pretty much like that year round.
- What’s your favourite thing about spring? My favorite thing about spring is that we enjoy mostly warm days, but it’s not so hot that it’s miserable yet. Yay! Also, we get some nice Spring showers occasionally which I really enjoy. I also really love all the colors in fashion during this season.
- Are you a spring cleaner? YES! It takes me forever to get around to doing it, but once it’s done, everything is super clean and I feel super accomplished!
- Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? Nope not really. I’d like to visit Georgia, but we will see how that goes. I’m trying to pay off debt so that really cuts into my spending for trips and things, but eventually I will go to all the places I’d like to go and it shall be awesome!
I tag anyone who would like to do this Spring tag and please link your posts in the comments!
Otherwise, what’s your favorite part about Spring?
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!