Happy Sunday Everyone!
I’m quite tired today as I drank a lot last night (King’s Cup, anyone?), but thanks to my Irish Italian genes, no hangover! [Please drink responsibly!]
Anyway, so I did this project on Friday finally, but I’ve been wanting to do it for ages as it had been rolling around in my head waiting to become a reality!
It’s such an easy project, I’m not sure why I’ve never seen it in the beauty world yet (that I know of!), but I hope you enjoy and try it for yourself!
- Business Card / Cigarette Holder Case or some other case to store your facial blotting tissue papers in.
- Paintbrush. Any will work, but ones with more surface area will work best like a fan brush or wide flat brush.
- Tissue Paper cut into rectangles. You can use different colors, if you like, but I’ve just used natural tone recycled fibers tissue paper.
- Essential Oils of Your Choice – I used peppermint.
- Scissors to cut tissue paper to the correct rectangle size. You could technically cut them into any shape you want, but this was perfect to fit into my little case.
Some things to note are that you use hydrosol instead E.O., if you want, but the scent will be less noticeable and more subtle once it dries. You can dry these with a hair dryer, if you want, but honestly, the best way is to let them air dry. They dry so quickly that using a hair dryer would just make a mess and blow the papers everywhere. I want to note that you only need to paint one side as the papers are so thin it will bleed all the way through. It can be very light coating as well – I lightly brushed each paper and then picked them up to make sure they didn’t stick to the table I was working on so they would dry without the paper gluing itself to the table so definitely make sure it’s not stuck to your table while it dries as it will stay that way! Lastly, you may need to cut these down a bit to get them to fit into your chosen case like I did. Otherwise, you can cut them precisely ahead of time.
Have You ever Made your own Facial Blotting Tissue Papers?
Be sure to Sign Up for My Black Friday Beauty Giveaway – here.
Want more exposure? Link Up with Me & I’ll Pin Your Blog On My Pinterest All November – here.