Happy Thursday Everyone!
So, today I thought I would do another fashion finds post, inspired by fairy tales of course(!), and this time I’m doing it on Alice in Wonderland. Although she hasn’t really shown up in Once Upon A Time (the ABC show I’m obsessed with!), I do think this type of post is tons of fun to do so I’m doing whichever characters I feel like doing, whether from the show or not, but I hope you enjoy anyway. After all, Alice is one of the most iconic fairy tale type characters even though she technically isn’t and I absolutely love her so, with that, here are my fashion finds for Alice, both modern and classic!
- Blue Twist Back Dress by LOVE; € 32,48
- Lio Mary Jane Flat; $305
- Blue Handmade Stacked Teacups Shelving Unit; $625
- Custom Collette Blouse in Smokey Blue; $85.28
- Michael Kors Eboni Mary Jane Platform Heels; $165
- Black Vince Riding Trousers; $378.66
So, what you think?
Do you prefer a Modern Alice or a Classic Alice style?
What do you imagine Alice wearing?