I’m always thrilled to be nominated for awards by fellow bloggers. It is a really lovely honor and feels great to be recognized for my hard work and passion. I really appreciate it, so specials thanks to D @SweetJellyBean for nominating me for the So Sweet Blog Award and also to Hina @BeautyWidBrainz for nominating me for the Inspiring Blog Award. It means a lot to me!
(5) Nominated Bloggers:
Answer the Following Questions:
- What clothing item makes you feel at your best? workout clothing or skinny jeans, hoodie and boots.
- When are you most energetic? Morning/noon/evening? Evening, hands down.
- Time to kick back and relax! What’s your pick-me-up food/drink? Drink – jasmine green tea with aloe . Food – spicy tofu or some kind of fruits or veggies.
- Your favorite kind of chocolate?
- To follow-up on that, what’s your favorite pastime? too many to name.
- What sound do you love? holy type music, like orchestras and piano. I love a lot of soundtracks. Right now I’m obsessed with the Like Crazy OST. The movie was fantastic, btw!
- If you could pack your bags and leave right now, what country or city would you go to? London, UK, Paris, or Sweden.
- There’s an album called “soundtrack to your life”, what songs have to be on it?
My Life OST
- First Day of My Life (Bright Eyes)
- Spice Up Your Life (Spice Girls)
- Not Listening (Papa Roach)
- Immigrant Song (Karen O, Trent Reznor, Atticus Ross)
- Be My Escape (Relient K)
- Electric Daisy Violin (Lindsey Stirling)
- Dead Hearts (Stars)
- We Move Lightly (Like Crazy OST / Dustin O’Halloran)
- Fragile (Like Crazy OST / Dustin O’Halloran)
- Dead Man’s Party (Oingo Boingo)
- Do you have any bad habits? Smarties addiction, bad at getting up early, and nail biting
- What’s one habit others do that you absolutely can’t stand? Carelessness, Inconsideration, and Lying.