I organized my beauty favorites for this past month a bit different this time around. I just really like the pattern on my sheets…and that sounds really odd, but whatever, they’re nice!
Anyway, I also think it looks a bit like Fall, don’t you think?
Hmm.. It could totally just be me in hindsight…
On with September Favorites!
[Please Note – Click on the product names to read full reviews.]
- Skyn Iceland Anti-Blemish Gel. This is such a fantastic blemish gel. Although not nearly as potent as some mainstream drugstore brands, this one gently heals, renews and does so without toxic and harmful ingredients.
- Pai Echium BioRejuvenate Eye Cream. This eye cream is seriously amazing. Although I am only 23 and don’t have too many fine lines or wrinkles yet, this has made a big difference in the appearance of my overall eye area. It looks healthier, more youthful, hydrated, smooth, and bright.
- Roques Oneil Bath & Shower Essence. Of the Roques Oneil products I tried, I really loved this one the most! It has such versatility because it can be used in your bath or as a body oil. Also, the scent is subtle, but heavenly, and very relaxing. All of the products in this line are incredibly calming, actually, so all of them are great, but this one made my re-purchase list.
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold. I heard a lot about this product before I actually purchased it and tried it for myself. I was really skeptical that it could live up to all the claims I read online, but this one comes really close! It has given my skin a makeover. I’m not totally blemish free, line free or scar free, but I certainly feel like this is helping my skin take strides toward this.
- The Leakey Collection – Pure Marula Oil. As far as facial oils go, this is seriously a great one! Not only is it simple (it’s 1 ingredient – pure marula oil), but it is for a great cause – supporting local economies in East Africa so that the communities there can achieve a comfortable and sustainable income without sacrificing their culture or traditions.
That’s all for this month’s roundup of beauty favorites; I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you try any of these. I’d love to know your experiences and thoughts on them!
What were your favorites for September?
Check Out My Previous Monthly Favorites!