Okay, so I promise this will be my last post on this for at least a week or two. I know I’ve been obsessively posting on OUAT all week/end and I hope you’ve enjoyed it, at least a little bit!
Anyway, I am super excited for Season 2 of ABC’s Once Upon A Time (if you didn’t notice already!) and for my last post of the evening, I’d like to share some of my (and my boyfriend’s) predictions for this season. I hope you enjoy and definitely share your thoughts in the comments. I’d love to theory craft with you!
- Henry’s Father Is Baelfire. My boyfriend and I have been on this one for awhile now. It only makes sense. He actually came up with it while we were theory crafting after having watched Season 1 for the second time, but all signs point to this. First, Emma says Henry’s father isn’t a good guy. My theory is that Baelfire came through to our world from Fairy Tale Land with a chip on his shoulder, having been dealt the ultimate betrayal from his father, Rumpelstiltskin (Mr. Gold). I believe he’ll have grown up angry, alone, and jaded so it makes sense he would become an adult with a bitter resentment towards the world. At least, that’s my theory!
- The Queen of Hearts Is Regina’s Mother. This one is a bit far-fetched, but I feel it might have some ground because they purposely keep her face covered in the one Wonderland episode. Also, the whole keeping the hearts in boxes (for power, or you know, just because we’re creepy) idea that Regina also does may have come from her mother (if she is the QoH). If not, she’s definitely someone important otherwise they wouldn’t keep her face covered like that. Although, there are theories abound that she’s been beheaded herself and that’s why she’s covering it, but yeah, no idea and that would be awkward to see.
- Emma Has Special Powers. Okay, I know they’ve already pretty much said this, but I wanted to mention it because now that magic is in our world, it will come into play even more. Throughout Season 1 of OUAT Emma continually mentions she can tell when others are lying, but I feel like she has more powers than that. I think she may also have some sort of pure heartedness, despite her rough life, which may contribute to her ability to tell when others are lying or not. Also, I think she has more powers, but I don’t really know what they would be other than the aforementioned one.
- Daniel Is Still Alive .. Or Something. I know, I know, we saw him get his heart ripped out by Regina’s mother, Cora, but still. I just feel like something is missing from this story, whether they’re going to show that Cora knew about Regina and Daniel all along and reveal that to Regina in the present (since they’ve alluded she will come to Storybrooke in Season 2) or maybe Daniel is simply stuck in another world (or he was sent to ours). I have no idea. Maybe he really is dead, but I’m holding out for him being alive anyway so whateva!
- Jefferson / Mad Hatter’s Wife Is Alice. I think it would be awesome if Jefferson’s wife was Alice. Actually, he said she was dead, but then a lot of people keep saying their spouse or whatever is dead when they just left or something so I think it would be cool if she was either A. The QoH’s or B. Alice. Or maybe Alice became the Queen of Hearts. It’d be a nice twist. Either way, I feel like Jefferson’s daughter has a huge resemblance to what we all imagine Alice to look like, but that’s just me. I may be reaching on this one. Oh wellll.
I think I had a few more, but that’s all I can remember now I’m being put on the spot! I hope you enjoy this post and also if you’re tuning in tonight for the Season 2 premiere.
What do you think will happen in Season 2?