Today’s post is another fairy tale inspired fashion post. Today’s inspiration is Cinderella! I love the magic behind Cinderella. The idea that anyone can change their circumstances (you know, if you have a wand-happy fairy godmother around!;-)) was something that really inspired me as a little girl. Although not my favorite of the princesses (mine is Belle), I do love all the blue in Disney’s version of Cinderella and the magical transformation behind the story.
I’ve done something a bit different this time. One collage features classical type fashion choices while the other features a more modern interpretation.
- Organic Psych Folk Mini Dress; $165
- Notte Dress by Marchesa; $418
- Cinderella’s Wish Crystal Glass & Pearl Covered Heels; $710
- Kate Middleton Inspired Sapphire Blue Ring; $39.95
- Shameless Jewelry “Twisted Love” Cuff; $149
- Whistles White Seam Back Tee; $60.36
- Burberry Prorsum Lace-up Brown Textured Leather Ankle Boots; $895
- Black Jewel Mid Rise Jeggings in Blue Alter Ego Wash; $128
What do you imagine Cinderella wearing, whether modern or classic style?
Which do you prefer?