Thank you so much Sweet Jelly Bean for nominating me!
I always appreciate it so much when I’m nominated, recognized or mentioned by other bloggers. Of course it feels great, but it also feels extra special because they are my peers in this and I have so much love and respect for them. It means a lot to me so thank you!
For this award, all nominees must –
- Thank the person who nominated them and link back to that person’s blog
- Nominate 7 bloggers for the award
- Dish 7 Secrets about themselves! 😛
…And the Nominees Are…
7 Secrets About Me
- I have the same birthday as Adolf Hitler (April 20th) and was perpetually made fun of for it all through grade school! It was seriously embarrassing, though my older brother thought it was hilarious.
- My mom is blonde hair, blue eyed, though you’d never know looking at me!
- I’ve lived in California for the majority of my life, but moved 5 times throughout my childhood. I hated it, at the time, but now I love to travel and I find I’m more open to change.
- I attended 3 different high schools, 4 elementary schools, and only 1 middle school.
- I was voted “Most Likely to Succeed” in high school. I still don’t get it?
- I am a huge Spice Girls fan. I used to own a spaghetti strap (1999 called! It wants it’s shirt back!) that said “Girl Power!” on it. Yeah, still a feminist 10 yrs later!
- As a child, my favorite films included Beauty and the Beast, The Little Rascals (B&W originals), Pinocchio, and the Brave Little Toaster.