Thank you so much to the lovely lady @BeautyandtheBestoftheRest for nominating me for this lovely Loved Blog Award. I feel really fortunate and happy to be nominated and also for having such amazing followers and a fantastic blogging community that I am proud to be a part of.
Here are the rules of the award :
1.Thank the person who gave you the Award.
2.Give this Award to as many or as few bloggers as you like as long as you love their blog. State the reason(s) why you love their blog. (remember to tell them that you have nominated them.)
3. Post a link to your favourite blog post from your own blog.
4. Answer the following 3 questions :1. If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be and why? 2. If you could have one wish granted what would it be? 3. What is one thing that you just don’t understand?
- BeautyandtheBestoftheRest. Maybe it’s dumb that I’m nominating her for an award that she created, but whatever, she deserves it. She has inspired and helped me grow as a blogger so much. I really love reading her posts and she is a truly talented writer.
- HealthyFrenchie. This girl is so inspiring. She’s strong, confident and beautiful and she will show you that you can be too. I really love reading her posts on fitness, life, body image and health.
- F00dVentures. This girl is my nutrition guru. She’s a nutritionist genius and her blog is such a valuable source of nutritional science and understanding that I feel she and her blog are my personal pocket nutrition guide. Plus, she’s funny, beautiful, and a talented and creative cook!
- SweetJellyBean. This lady is a brilliant blogger – she has many posts that are super helpful for new bloggers, awesome beauty posts on Korean beauty brands, and others.
Favorite Blog Post Of Mine:
This is really a difficult one, but I really enjoyed a recent post I did on Fall Fashion Finds for 2012 – Inspired by Lisbeth Salander.
- If you could be a celebrity for a day who would you be and why? This is kind of difficult for me to answer because I really like being me; I just want to be an improved, richer, and more fulfilled version of myself so yeah.
- If you could have one wish granted what would it be? To win a crap load of money so I can spend my time working toward things I really want in life as opposed to working and doing what I love on the side all the time.
- What is one thing that you just don’t understand? I just don’t understand racism, sexism, or people who think the world is going to end.