You may remember me posting this lust list back in June where I featured this as something I really wanted to try. Well I was so fortunate because Beauty Habit sent me a little sample of this stuff! (Thanks BH ladies!)
This is like no bronzer I’ve ever used; it’s a really light and watery type gel that doesn’t break me out even though it is a liquid. A little bit goes a long way so you only need a few dots to highlight cheeks and a bit more to give your entire face some beach summery color without looking orange or unnatural. Plus, there’s no glitter and a nice amount of golden shimmer without it looking over the top and it doesn’t give unnecessary attention to flaws or anything.
Check out the Swatches:
You can see that it gives a really natural color with just a bit of golden shimmer.
Other Benefits According to Beauty Habit‘s Site:
• The weightless and ultra-moisturizing fomula blends easily, adding touch of sun to any complexion without the look of makeup.
• Raspberry Stem Cells repair DNA damage, and prevent inflammation and the absoprtion of free radicals.
• A Youth-Preserving Bearberry Complex provides anti-glycation and anti-oxidant benefits.
• A new polymer provides extraordinary smoothness, natural finish and luminosity for up to 12 hours.
• Vegetal-derived squalane improves skin’s elasticity.
I don’t know that I’ve really seen the stem cell damage repair effects, but one can only hope! This is also super moisturizing, but it’s not oily or shiny. Although I only got a small sample, I’ll definitely be purchasing when this one runs out. It’s a great bronzer for days when I don’t want to wear makeup or if I wear liquid foundation, this look more natural than a powder bronzer. I highly recommend it, though it is a little expensive, it will last you a LONG time. It’s so pigmented that I’ve been using my sample for a couple weeks now and it still looks 3/4 full so I think it’s great for the value.
Check it out on Beauty Habit – here!
Check out all Chantecaille products – here!
Disclaimer: I was NOT given compensation to write this blog post in any way other than the samples sent to me from Beauty Habit for review purposes. My opinions, thoughts and experiences with this product are my own irregardless of if and/or how I obtain products.