I was nominated by Lucy @fitterstrongerbetter for a Sunshine Award and, though I have been nominated before, it still is SO nice to be recognized by a fellow blogger, especially coming from her because it means my posts are enjoyed by people that I frequently talk to, respect and admire. I really love Lucy’s blog as it always features helpful fitness, workout and health information and I admire her so much for her achievements. She is such an inspiration! I definitely recommend you check her blog out!
Check out her original nomination post – here!
1) Favorite Color – Green and Purple
2) Favorite Animal – Dogs; preferably Brussels Griffons and Bull Mastiffs!
3) Favorite number – 7 and 13. Sounds mutually exclusive right?
4) Favorite Non-alcoholic drink – Shirley Temple
5) Facebook or Twitter – I dunno. Talking in person??
6) My Passion – Acting, Singing, Culture and Beauty
7) Prefer getting or giving presents – I like giving presents because I love trying to figure people out and what they will love. I love surprising people with gifts !
8) Favorite pattern – nautical and Celtic knots.
9) Favorite Day of the Week – Saturday
10) Favorite Flower – Cherry Blossom
- Jenn @CosmeticMonster – Jenn’s CosmeticMonster blog is AMAZING. It is so beautiful! Her layout is lovely, her reviews are so well written and thought out. I just love it!
- Humaira @HumairaBeauty – Humaira has great fashion and beauty posts and they are always very versatile and fun!
- Kate @SleepingBootay – Kate’s blog is full of fun humor and great beauty and sometimes health posts. I just love reading her posts as they are entertaining, informative and fun!
- FullerFigureFullerBust – I don’t know this lovely lady’s name, but I really admire her a lot. She is so unique in her looks, body type, and view point. I really feel that she embodies real women in so many ways and she is a beautiful girl who showcases fuller figure clothing, lingerie and undergarments for full figure and busty women. Even if you’re not fuller figured or busty, I still recommend you follow her; she really has great posts!
- Whitney @WandsandPliers – Whitney just makes me laugh! I love all of her great posts on beauty and her love of Harry Potter! She also does fun posts on her adventures, including road trips with friends and things. Her reviews are thorough and interesting as well!
- Kirsten @F00dVentures – Kirsten is so amazing! She educates me in nutrition and health every day with her posts on fats, carbs, sugars and more! Plus, she posts delicious recipes, some very healthy and some just delicious, but always a blast!
- The ArtsyArchitette – From style to beauty, the Artsy Architette has you covered! She’s tons of fun and her posts are super helpful!
- Joey @Joey’sSpace – I love Joey’s photography! She does a lot of cosmetic posts and they are always so incredible! I need that kind of talent with a macro lens! Plus, her reviews on beauty are very detailed and they always interest me in new items to try!
- Tiny T @ChromaMeSilly – Tiny T always posts fun items on beauty, fashion, rare finds and fun! (See what I did there 😉 ) Her posts always seem like a nice escape and her reviews are great!
Thanks again to Lucy @fitterstrongerbetter for this nomination; I really appreciate it!