I was recently (by recently, I mean earlier today) nominated by Hélène @HealthyFrenchie for a Versatile Blogger Award and I feel so honored and happy to be nominated for yet another blogger award!
It really has made my week as I’ve been feeling pretty sick and 1.) Today is the first day I feel WAY better, 2.) I’ve been nominated for this lovely award and lastly, 3.) Everyone I’ve encountered since starting this beauty blog has been so supportive and kind; I really appreciate it and thank you very much!
I was so surprised and very honored to be nominated for this nice recognition award so thanks again to Hélène @HealthyFrenchie. You are such a great person and an awesome blogger!
The Versatile Blogger Award:
-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers (or as many as you deem worthy)
-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them.
-Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post
7 Things About Me:
- I am Sicilian, Italian, Irish, German, Dutch & Welsh Heritage, but I am born and raised American.
- I am 5’6″
- I love acting, singing, and beauty!
- My favorite drink is Jasmine Green Tea with Aloe.
- I’m terrible at talking about myself (Can you tell? )
- I love Indie rock music, especially Paramore and Eisley.
- My favorite food is Chinese, specifically Taiwanese.
- Mystique @Beast&Beauty – She has such a lovely blog and great informative posts!
- RantingsofanAmateurChef – His recipes look delicious and therefore I constantly wish he was my long lost uncle…So I could enjoy his food haha.
- Joey @Joey’sSpace – She has really great posts about high end beauty in Singapore. From Chanel to Clarins, her photos are always really amazing and reviews thorough.
- TravelLadywithBaby – This lady is seriously hilarious! Her stories of working at makeup counters crack me up. Plus, she also does great beauty reviews!
- Elena @ Love212 – This girl has such a beautiful blog and awesome reviews all the time! Love it, read it. She rocks.
- F00dVentures – This girl is constantly uploading great recipes that look so delicious! She has a BA in Dietetics (not sure what that is, but is SOUNDS SO COOL!) AND she is a chocolate lover so I’m down.
- Ashley @ AmateurHealthyGirl – This girl gives awesome fitness advice and workout ideas. She is also a frequent runner. She posts awesome reflection posts that I find really inspiring.
- FitterStrongerBetter -This girl is incredible! Not only does she work out like crazy for health and eat well, she teaches multiple fitness classes and still finds time for fun! I’m sure she could run literal circles around me AND my life.
- Tiny T @ ChromaMeSilly – Tiny T is really fun and fun. She has great, fun reviews on a variety of beauty products. I love that she doesn’t take herself too seriously, but she also has awesome advice.
- Jenn @ CosmeticMonster – Jenn has so many beauty credentials that you should just read her posts and take her advice; this girl knows what she’s talking about! She always has a lot of diverse posts with lovely photos.
- BlissNo.9 – This girl has beauty posts about every product available anywhere. From high end to drugstore, her reviews vary, but are always helpful and entertaining to read.
- Mae @ Mae’sBeautyReports – Mae is an incredible nail artist (not sure whether professionally or not, but she should be!). She always posts great nail ideas that are often fashion inspired and also current sales going on online so her readers can get the deals too!
- Madey Edlin – I cannot believe this girl is only 18 years old! She offers up great recipes, either by design or from other food bloggers, including some delicious croissants I drooled over for like 10 minutes today on my lunch break… but anyway follow her as she leads up to publishing the cookbook she’s writing!
- Debra @ Persephone’s Kitchen – Debra posts all sorts of goodness to do with gardening, cooking and food in general. Living in Columbus, Ohio, there is such a homey feel to her blog that I love and everything she posts looks yummy!
- Nicole @ ProductJunkieGirl – Self-proclaimed beauty addict, Nicole is always on the up and coming beauty trends including new releases on beauty products, beauty box subscriptions and more!
Thanks again to Hélène @HealthyFrenchie!
Have a Lovely Weekend Everyone!
I’ll Talk To You Soon : ]