I was pseudo-tagged by the very witty, intelligent and lovely Classy Anarchist. She’s awesome you should definitely check out her blog!
1) You must post 11 things about yourself on your blog.
2) You must answer the questions that the tagger has set for you as well as create a new set of eleven questions for those who you tag to answer.
3) Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4) Go to their page and tell them!
5) No tag backs.
6) You legit have to tag (unless you’re new to the community like myself, and don’t know someone who’s done this already!).
11 Things About Me:
- I am a little health obsessed.
- I am a huge Harry Potter fan…like HUGE. Yep.
- My favorite color is purple.
- I live in Southern California, USA
- I have Brussels Griffon named Yoshi
- I speak 3 languages and currently learning a 4th. If you curious – Spanish, English, French and learning Mandarin Chinese atm!
- I LOVE fantasy, reading, and anything to do with either/or both.
- I will be 23 this Friday (4/20/12)
- My favorite food/drink combos include wheat tea with kimchi or boba with spicy tofu. It’s delicious!
- I have my nose pierced.
- My mom is of Dutch Irish, German & Welsh descent while my dad is Italian/Sicilian.
What is your main reason for beginning your blog? To promote my skincare line, Storybook Apothecary, but also to just promote health in beauty in general. I think a lot of people really don’t know there are ways to go organic in skincare that can be affordable and just as effective as expensive brands. Also, that your personal health has a lot to do with your skin and youth health.
What flowers would you like at your wedding (if already married, what flowers did you have)? I’m not someone who plans on getting married…ever, but I love roses, cherry blossoms, and orchids.
What is the toughest life challenge you’ve accomplished so far? Hmm…no idea.
If you could only have makeup, or only skin care products (not both), would you pick to only be able to use makeup, or only be able to use skin care products? Skincare products all the way!
What is your favourite animal? Pandas
Which reality TV show do you most watch? Either any cooking shows with Gordon Ramsay or Storage Wars…
Name the quality you have, that you think your closest friends most appreciate. I have a good sense of humor and I know how to laugh at myself.
Do you like old Western movies (a la Clint Eastwood’s The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly)? YES!
What is your birth gemstone? uhhhh …okay just googled it.. it’s a clear diamond.
Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in spirits and things so yes, I suppose so.
What is your skin type? Oily Combination.
Thanks to the Classy Anarchist for pseudo-tagging me and all her commentators! 🙂
And, as I’ve no idea really how this tagging thing works, if you comment on this post, you’ve been tagged!